Interested in Creating Homemade Gifts?
On a budget? Hoping for less stress during the holidays? Wanting more meaningful traditions for yourself and your family?
Whatever your motivation is to create homemade gifts... welcome. This website is devoted entirely to homemade gift ideas!
The purpose of this site is inspiration... Inspiration to create, to give and to enjoy the little moments of life that come with food, friends, family, fun and creativity.
Whether you're the do it yourself (DIY) type, you're on a tight budget,
or you're just looking for unique gift ideas... this site will
be a fun and helpful resource and I hope an inspiring place to browse!
Wondering Where to Get Started?
Here's some homemade gift ideas you can put together now, for year round giving. Pssst... they actually get better with age!
And for upcoming holidays...
Need a fun last minute gift idea?
Check out this collection of free ideas for DIY gift certificates PLUS free printable gift certificates and homemade coupons!
You may also like...
A Few Upcoming Dates and Occasions...
Creating gifts is an excellent creative outlet and a perfect way to share some of your light with the world. If you need an excuse to create gifts, look below!
These are just a few upcoming holidays... You'll find even more fun, meaningful and often bizarre holidays for each month on my calendar holiday list...
- January 1 is New Year's Day
- January 4 is Trivia Day
- January 5 is National Bird Day
- January 6 is Feast of Epiphany (Three Kinds Day)
- January 10 is Houseplant Appreciation Day
- January 21 is Martin Luther King's Birthday
- January 25 is Opposite Day
- January 26 is Australia Day
- February 2 is Groundhog's Day
- February 3 is Super Bowl Sunday
- February 5 is Chinese New Years: Year 4717
- February 12 is Lincoln's Birthday
- February 14 is Valentine's Day... Homemade Valentine Gift Ideas!
- February 18 is President's Day
- February 22 is Washington's Birthday
- February 24 is Oscar Night
January is also National Hobby Month, National Bath Safety Month and National Braille Literacy Month... who knew???
Homemade Gift Ideas for Upcoming Holidays...