Interested in Creating Homemade Gifts?
On a budget? Hoping for less stress during the holidays? Wanting more meaningful traditions for yourself and your family?
Whatever your motivation is to create homemade gifts... welcome. This website is devoted entirely to homemade gift ideas!
The purpose of this site is inspiration... Inspiration to create, to give and to enjoy the little moments of life that come with food, friends, family, fun and creativity.
Whether you're the do it yourself (DIY) type, you're on a tight budget,
or you're just looking for unique gift ideas... this site will
be a fun and helpful resource and I hope an inspiring place to browse!
Wondering Where to Get Started?
Here's some homemade gift ideas you can put together now, for year round giving. Pssst... they actually get better with age!
And for upcoming holidays...
Need a fun last minute gift idea?
Check out this collection of free ideas for DIY gift certificates PLUS free printable gift certificates and homemade coupons!
You may also like...
A Few Upcoming Dates and Occasions...
Creating gifts is an excellent creative outlet and a perfect way to share some of your light with the world. If you need an excuse to create gifts, look below!
These are just a few upcoming holidays... You'll find even more fun, meaningful and often bizarre holidays for each month on my calendar holiday list...
- July 1 is Canada Day observed in Canada
- July 2 is World UFO Day
- July 4 is Independence Day (a.k.a. 4th of July) in United States
- July 8 is National Blueberry Day
- July 14 is Bastille Day (French Holiday also called Fete de la Federation)
- July 15 is National Ice Cream Day
- July 20 is Moon Day (celebrate the anniversary of the day man first went to the moon in 1969)
- July 20 is National Lollipop Day
- July 22 is Parents Day
- July 24 is Amelia Earhart Day (Happy Birthday Amelia!)
- July 24 is Cousins Day
- July 26 is Aunt and Uncle Day
- July 29 is National Lasagna Day
- July 30 is National Cheesecake Day
- July 30 is Father-in-Law Day
- July 30 is International Day of Friendship
- July 31 is Mutt's Day
July is also National Blueberry Month, National Ice Cream Month and National Picnic Month... who knew???
Get Creative for Summer Birthdays, Weddings and Hostess Gifts...