Gift Tag Templates
Template Styles: Various Playful Shapes
These playful gift tag templates are just another part of my template collection that I use all the time. They are perfect for birthday gifts, baby shower gifts, graduation gifts and kids gifts anytime of year.
Other gift tag templates you may enjoy, include basic and fancy tag templates as well as a few super sweet heart-shaped templates.
To make your gift tags look even better... I recommend using heavy paper, such as card stock to cut your tags from. You can also give them a beautiful finish by attaching each tag to a backing cut slightly larger than the tag.
Don't forget to check out the rest of my site for lots of fun homemade gift ideas and many more free printable gift tags!
Simply print and cut or make your own stencils...
These printable templates are super fun and easy to use. Here's a couple tips...
- Print and Cut. You can simply print each template onto the paper you want to use for your gift tag and then cut around the outline. Simple!
- Make Stencils. If you want to make these tags into reusable
templates, trace each tag onto paperboard or card board (such as the
inside of a cereal box) and cut them out. Then they can be used over and
over to trace the desired gift tag outlines onto any paper you choose.
Gift Tag Template Printing Instructions:
To print just one of these template images, simply right click on the image you want to print and choose [print picture].
You can also print several templates
per page. Whether you choose all the same template or a variety of
different templates is your choice. To print a full page:
- Open a word processing program such as Microsoft Word or Open Office (Open Office is Free but any word processing program should work).
- Right click on the template you want and choose [copy].
- Move to word processing program, right click and choose [paste].
- Paste multiple times using the same copied template or go back and copy/paste whichever templates you want on your page.
- Print your page!
You can also change the size of the templates: If you need a
different sized tag, feel free to resize by first clicking on the image
while it's in your word processing program. You'll see little squares on
the corners. Drag one in or out to make the tag smaller or larger.
There will also be small squares on the top and bottom centers and side
centers which can be used to change just the tag's height or width.
You may also like the following freebies: